Saudi Arabia Welcomes Fully Vaccinated Tourists From India; Flight Details & Guidelines Here
Have you been planning to to travel to Saudi Arabia? If yes, we have news! Air India has resumed its flights to Saudi Arabia after the UAE relaxed travel restrictions for fully vaccinated passengers from Inida. You can book your tickets through the Air India website or booking offices or authorised travel agents and adhere to the guidelines during your travel. For the first time in 17 months, the kingdom of Saudi Arabia will now permit vaccinated foreign tourists to enter the country. Saudi’s Ministry of Tourism said that tourists who have received both jabs of a vaccine approved by the kingdom, will be permitted entry. Read on to know the full rules and regulations.
Travel Rules For Saudi Arabia
If Saudi Arabia is in the pipeline, here are all the guidelines you need to know.
- Resident permit holders who have received two doses of vaccination from Saudi Arabia will be allowed to travel freely.
- Passengers must upload the vaccination certificate in the Tawakalna mobile application prior to check-in.
- An RT-PCR negative report taken within 72 hours prior to departure is mandatory. This RT-PCR report must be from an ICMR accredited laboratory and should have a valid QR code.
- Passengers travelling to Saudi Arabia must also register the immunization data on the Muqeem website.
- Passengers must compulsorily carry their fully vaccinated Covid-19 certificate at the time of travel.
Embassy is pleased to inform that Saudi Authorities have announced that Indian nationals who have travelled to India after receiving both doses of the vaccine in Saudi Arabia will be able to return to the Kingdom directly without need for quarantine in a third country.
— India in Saudi Arabia (@IndianEmbRiyadh) August 24, 2021
Bookings Can Be Made Through Air India Website & Booking Offices
Air India said in a tweet “Air India opens bookings from India to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Before booking tickets kindly read the travel guidelines carefully. Bookings opened through Air India Website, Booking Offices, Call Centre & Authorised Travel Agents. It will be the sole responsibility of the passengers to ensure his/her eligibility to enter the destination country. Air India will accept no liability in this regard.”
#FlyAI : Air India opens bookings from India to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).
Before booking tickets kindly read the travel guidelines carefully.
Bookings opened through Air India Website, Booking Offices, Call Centre & Authorised Travel Agents. (1/2) pic.twitter.com/0QU8kBzBUe
— Air India (@airindiain) September 6, 2021
Watch this space for more such travel updates.
The post Saudi Arabia Welcomes Fully Vaccinated Tourists From India; Flight Details & Guidelines Here appeared first on Curly Tales.