How to use sad face filter on Snapchat, Instagram: A step-by-step guide
Social media platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat are known for memes, funny videos, reels and whatnot. This time, a hilarious sad filter is making rounds on the internet. People are using it for Reels, memes and so on. If you haven’t tried it yet, here’s how you can make a Reel with a sad filter on Instagram. You will be able to choose from a huge variety of options in just the sad filter category.
How to use sad the sad filter face on Snapchat
If you are feeling FOMO and want to hop on to this hilarious trend now, here are the steps you can follow:
- Open Snapchat and tap on the smiley next to the record option to open filters
- If you don’t already see the Crying filter by swiping sideways, tap on “Explore”
- Search for “Crying” and select the required filter
- Now tap on the record option to click an image or record a video
- Once done, save the image/video to your camera roll
You can now simply open the desired social media app to share this media file directly from the Gallery.
How to use sad face filter on Instagram
Although you can use the above-mentioned method to share a sad filter image/video/Reel on Instagram but if you don’t use Snapchat, here is a step-by-step guide on how you can make a Reel on Instagram with a sad filter.
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the “+” icon in the top right corner of the feed
- Select Reel> Effects
- Search for Sad filter
- You will see a slew of options, you can choose one and try it out
- Record the Reel with the desired filter and effects and post it on the platform
In addition to Instagram Stories and post, you can share this Reel with your friends and family across different platforms like Snapchat, WhatsApp and so on.
Here are a few hilarious memes shared by users on social media.
The Vikings really couldn’t hold back tears 😭
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 10, 2022
— John (@jrj2tech) May 11, 2022
View this post on Instagram
The post How to use sad face filter on Snapchat, Instagram: A step-by-step guide appeared first on BGR India.