Please find 10 lines on Christmas Festival
1. Christmas is an annual Christian festival celebrated worldwide on the 25th day of December.
2. This day is believed to be the birthday of Jesus Christ, the founder of Christianity.
3. On the day on Christmas, people go to the churches and pray for their well-being.
4. Everyone greet each other by wishing “Merry Christmas”.
5. People are in holiday mood and gather together with friends and family.
6. The Christmas celebrations are marked by cutting cakes, giving gifts, feasting, family and social gatherings.
7. Social functions are held at various places.
8. In recent times, Christmas festival has gained much popularity even among the non-Christians.
9. The figure of Santa Claus is associated with distributing gifts and is very popular among kids.
10. Children are particularly very happy on this day.